Web analytics software is mandatory for all companies in order to analyze the performance of their websites. Incorporating this application helps you to identify your customer behavior. It allows you to gather important data based on which you can make data-driven decisions. Using this software, you can analyze your website visitors and can measure website traffic. In addition, you can identify visitors interactions on your website and use its advanced tools you can even find out where your customer clicking on your web page. Analyzing all these will help you to improve your customer engagement, sales, and customer conversion rate.
Here we listed major factors that have to be considered before purchasing a web analytics software.
- Real-time analytics: Ensure your software has the ability to track and identify customer conversations and mentions regarding your product in real-time.
- Alert notification: Availability of this feature will allow you to define criteria to get alerts when it is met.This helps you to identify critical issues on early stage and you can easily overcome the issues by taking immediate actions.
- Event tracking: Ensure that your software has inbuilt tools to track important events happening on your websites.
- Report Generation: It is an added advantage if your software has the ability to generate a report. It will help you to export gathered data as reports or infographics that can be used for future references.
- Customer Support: Availability of customer support is very important for web analytics software as it has an in-depth learning curve. So, select software with good customer support in order to clear all your technical queries.