Call center software is deployed in a company to improve customer support services. It allows you to manage multiple channels like phone, live chat, and social media to provide efficient customer support to your customers. Using this software, you can build your helpdesk where you can monitor all inbound and outbound calls in real-time. It is a web-hosted application that helps you to record all customer interactions using which you can assess your agent’s performance and productivity. This software is equipped with inbuilt functionalities to establish seamless two-way communication. In addition, it also can integrate with many leading CRM software which allows your agent to deliver a better service.
Before purchasing a call center software, you need to consider the following key factors
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD): It is a prime factor for any call center software which carries out all essential functions and routes all the inbound calls to the right agent.
- Call Queue Management: Effective call queue management is necessary to distribute calls to your agents equally.
- Call monitoring: Availability of this feature will help you to monitor all inbound and outbound calls in real-time by which you can easily track your agent’s performance and can improve the quality of your service.
- Concurrency Support: Ensure that your software has concurrency support using which you can efficiently manage multiple calls at the same time.
- Call Blocking: It is an added advantage if your software has a call blocking feature. By using this feature, you can restrict all spam calls by blacklisting the numbers which will save your agent’s productive time.